Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Stress!

stress stress stress... !!!!

Am scheduled to record my part tomorrow and I haven't prepared yet oMHg! Don't have any idea what to do yet double oMHg!
College assignments GO DIE DIE DIE!

I cried today after listening to 첫기스. So stupid. I miss them so much! Why the hell am I crying after so long? 첫기스 is my favourite song, but I've listened to it countless times after that incident and I did not break down. Why today? Why now?

I shall keep myself away from FT Island during this busy period. Don't wanna cry and feel emo when I'm supposed to be doing something useful. *Listens and nods to Big Bang*



=(


P/S: shit la. Big Bang is so far behind SuJu now.

-------------------------

Edit - 2.34am


I am ready to kill their hairstylist! GRRRRR *prepare parangs and knives*

No comments: