Sunday, June 22, 2008

Can you imagine reading Kenny Sia or XiaXue 20 years later?

I've always wondered where does a professional blogger earn most of their money from. Bloggers like Kenny Sia earn a lot from their blog with all those traffic and advertisers (obviously), but do they have a normal job like everyone else? (Oh I just wiki-ed out that Kenny Sia is a part-time blogger, which means he has a real proper job?)

What will those professional bloggers do when no one bothers to read their blog anymore? Then they don't have any income at all! Will they be classified as jobless? But they are already jobless all along! (Is blogging a job?)

I think they have savings or something, which they will invest on stocks or business. I wouldn't know, because I'm not one. How much do they earn a month anyway?! And they travel around places lagi.

No I'm not worrying for them, I'm just curious and wondering what will happen to them. I'll wait for another 20 years and see if I still remember them. I hope I do, it's a waste to forget such funny people.

I'm a fan of XiaXue's blog and I love the way she exploits herself, but I cannot imagine what can she bitching about 20 years later. Can you? Maybe she will become a boring auntie by then, and blogging about what her child did in school. Or how she managed to cook maggi mee without hua diao jiu. Woah so interesting =)

No comments: