Sunday, June 29, 2008

at long last!

나만바라봐 ~

-------------------------

Thank you so much lor. I just cleaned my room 2 days ago and now it's even messier than before.

So now one corner of my room looks like a tempat letak stok ._.
I bet I can stick all of them onto my wall + ceiling + floor and there would still be a lot left. BUT OF COURSE I would not waste them like that =)

Anyway, feeling very relieved because there's something settled at last!

Still waiting for my tickets' money... I'm broke! In desperate need of some cold hard cash!

*HIWEE* My japanese is better than the boys!
I'm learning japanese all over again together with them *HIWEE*

-------------------------

My camera must've loved seeing its own billboard. My brother was driving and I took this picture, and it did not turn out blur!

Had DOMINO's for lunch today.
And I will never step inside again, unless I have really bad cravings for pizza and there are no Pizza Hut or Shakey's around. They're so environmental unfriendly! =( They gave us pizza boxes and polystyrene cups even when we told them that we're eating in.

I cannot find our Form 5 ones ='( Glad I plastic-ked this, if not I will probably lose it as well >.< Big Head Prawn LMAO

No comments: