Sunday, June 15, 2008

Naah here you go.
Happy 아빠's Day to all fathers out there.


What is wrong with ang mohs and their celebrations seriously.


Mother's Day.

Father's Day.

Teacher's Day.

Children's Day.

Valentine's Day.


It's like some sort of conformity to give presents. Who made that a rule anyway?! The Almighty Mass Media. With their ads on TV, radio, newspaper, trains, buses, everywhere! It's hard to ignore them.

"Ooh, father's day is coming! Buy your father our XXX to show him how much you appreciate him only for one measly day !"

And my mother made a show yesterday night because apparently we did not look like we will do anything fancy on Father's Day. She has been influenced by the media.

I had a very happy Father's Day with my family members, okay. Blame my mood swings, not me =)

No comments: