Thursday, June 5, 2008

Petrol price increment. AGAIN. Now diesel is almost the same price as petrol ._. For people like me who are used to taking trains, banzai! Save the environment la, and take public transport instead. I know Malaysian public transport sucks most of the time, but what to do? Food, petrol, electricity price are all increasing. Wonder when will it be water's turn. The only thing which has not increased are the salaries of us poor citizens ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Anyway, did my part in being environment-friendly today. I got back home by bus *applauds* It's been ages since I took bus from college back home okay?! I thought the bus driver wanted to kidnap me you know, since there were new roads introduced and I couldn't recognize where I was. Luckily I got back home safely. I need to take the bus more often in order not to feel so kampung.

Found a recipe on cookie baking yesterday. Seems easy enough =) Went to buy the ingredients and couldn't find self-raising flour. I thought they come in plastic packs, so I called up Carmen to inquire more. And then only found out it was right in front of me, in boxes ._. I need to open my eyes bigger and look around next time.

Goes off to make cookies now! *cross fingers for luck*

P/S: Kenneth complained my font is too small =( Small meh?

-------------------------

Edit - 9.45pm

My cookies turned out in extra large sizes O__o" Had no idea they would expand/spread that much. Should've shaped them using teaspoon HEH. But they're delicious, and that is what matters most =)

I wanna make ddeokbokki next time!

No comments: