Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Never ever mix mashed potatoes with gochujang. WRONG WRONG *wriggles finger*

Tried to delete some sms-es from long long time ago. Like I said, I tried, but did not have the heart to delete them all. I can recall memories better by seeing those smses =) especially what happened during that month. Starting from the day when we collected those gifts (supposed to go to Damansara - which then reminded me of our eventful "journey" to Treasure Island), my smses with May on class skipping and also kena marah from her for not stalking them, the many many questions from Wei Lin and also all the care from everyone during the concert day. I can smile now when I think back about it. In a few years time I will be able to laugh at how silly I was then. OH EM GEE. I bawled my eyes out? *hears laughter from my future*

------------------

A patient is consulting his doctor.

Patient: Doctor, I have problems with my bowels.
Doctor: Bowels, I see. Do you maintain a healthy diet?
Patient: Yes
Doctor: Do you shit regularly?
Patient: Yes. 8am everyday.
Doctor: Well then, I don't see what's the problem!
Patient: That's the problem doctor. I only wake up at 9am.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Lame ah? Not funny meh. I typed this out from memory. My friend told it to me this morning =D

--------------------

I love how they match their colours!!
Black red black. Red black red. Mithra's zip is... senget?

No comments: