Sunday, June 1, 2008

Reunion~


No one told me Italiannies is in The Gardens okay ._. I thought it's in Mid Valley all along. Never mind la, at least I wasn't really late =) Everyone gathered and chatted about random stuffs... Me and Jeleine sat together and spazz about FT Island *sweat*

Food came, everyone tucked in. The plates were in large sizes, but we have even larger appetites... I don't think it was enough for us anyway. Sekadar makan sajalah~

After the meal it was already close to 10, and we're still thinking where to go next. I went for a movie with the boys since Chang Yu's fetching me home. Had no other choice but to tag along ._.

Me and Chang Yu watched Superhero. The worst RM20 I've ever spent. I was supposed to go in and have a good laugh, but the jokes are so lame. Have no idea why the couple next to us kept laughing. I don't see any point in it. I was relieved when it ended.

We had to wait for an hour for Kenneth since they were watching Indiana Jones. Now that I think back, should've watched it a second time. At least it won't bore me. During the wait, I played around with Chang Yu's iPhone. I am officially in love with it! That gadget is so cool la!


I like this picture of Jel =)


Su Wen caught me trying to take a picture of Jel's mole ._.

Me and my shades that got everyone going crazy XD
16 of us turned up!
I look drunk in here zzz. We had a healthy meal with no alcohols okay


The pretty tiles over at The Gardens' cinema


Chang Yu's iPhone. My fingers are not sensitive enough, turned out weird

Arranged all these pictures and took them with Chang Yu's iPhone!

It's obvious who I like right? =D


This is a testament as to how bored I was while waiting. Lucky thing iPhone is something new to me therefore there's a lot for me to explore! Chang Yu was shaking his head at me, seeing how I exploited his iPhone with FT Island stuffs XD


Still waiting for pictures others took during the gathering...

No comments: