Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Wan Lu!

Happy birthday Wan Lu!! We had a great time today yea? =D


Got my pepero sticks finally!!!
And the Jin Ramyeon as well XD
-------------------------

NOOOOOOOO 안돼!!!!! 훈니아... I want your old 머리 back!!! ㅠ_ㅠ I should've known something was wrong when your hair started to get longer and longer each time I see you!!! ㅠ_ㅠ


I prefer 막내 with green streaks in his blonde. 진 and 빈, go cut your hair! And remember to bring our favourite 리더 along! Cut away his curls please!!! I don't like 潤's style okay?!


On a lighter note =),



Go watch!! These guys definitely need to learn how to shake their booty more. Practice more la! And learn to dance to another song ._. So Hot doesn't look hot on them! I like the YooBin nerd though =P

-------------------------

My 훈 has such large hands O_O

compared to mine.

No comments: