Saturday, June 21, 2008

5 Joy / 5 Hope Gathering

Today's gathering made me realize one thing. I like to take pictures of food. Even if it's not mine.

We sat down at Food Republic. Casey was the first who ordered food. Then my hands got itchy and I took a picture of his soya drink and yao char kuey ._.
It looks delicious. I wanna have that for breakfast next time =)

Everyone else ordered other food and I dare not take picture because
1) I think I made Casey feel paiseh
2) I'm not really that close to them. Taking pictures of their food seems rude, which will ultimately lead them to number 1 - making all of them feel paiseh.

So I took a picture of my own food lo.
Something I have been craving for. DDEOKBOKKI! It looks spicy but tastes salty lo. And it's just like chee cheong fun with carrots, onions and spring onions in it ._. The kimchi doesn't taste that good =S And what's the other thing in the banchan ah? I think it's potatoes? But I always thought they were pineapples from what I see in dramas. Anyway, that one is nice. Nicer than kimchi.

Since Chun Han and me are such good friends, and since he lets me eat a little of whatever he ordered, and since he ate 2 servings of delicious looking food, and since I let him eat my ddeokbokki too, I feel it's obligatory that I take a picture of his curry sotong.
which is really delicious by the way.

Ms Yap came after that, bringing her husband and baby along. Her baby very cute la. She reminds me of elves! And she looks like her dad =)

Everyone finished their food, then we waited for Wei Cing, Swin Yee and Ei Lyn to arrive. I'm the only Hopian around lo. So happy when I heard that Swin Yee and Ei Lyn are coming. Almost all who went were from Joy class. Oh, excluding Melissa, Hui Chen and Jia Yan la.

Decided to go for movie at 4pm. Received call from Yan Sin saying she's in Pavillion with Yee Ian, having lunch. Had to nurse Swin Yee's hungry tummy, so we went to find them in PastaMania. No idea where the boys went to. Turns out the food there - not delicious. Spaghetti smells bad? Linguini tastes better than spaghetti. Pizza tasteless? LMAO.

We just sat there and chat chat chat till 4pm. Oh and Carmen came too. Went into the cinema. Watched Incredible Hulk. The movie was okay la. Glad Liv Tyler looks as hot as ever even after having a baby. I hate the ending by the way. Oh and I noticed a malay lady pulling her two kids out of the cinema halfway through the movie, apparently because it was too violent. Who knew there would be so many gory scenes, the ratings were [U].

After movie, the boys wanted to go home, and the girls wanted to go into MNG (MNG having sale by the way!) Was inside MNG for quite some time, then went to eat Baskin Robbins! That was my dinner by the way. I still feel full from the ddeokbokki.

And guess who we saw?! We were just talking about how he reads people's blog and posting childish comments. Then he suddenly appeared. Speak of the devil.

재린아...
Don't get mad over such petty things okay? It's over, and all of us learn from mistakes! =)

No comments: