Friday, June 13, 2008

my canon ixus80

I have a brand new DSLR bag to match my brand new DSLR camera!!!!
















I wish it was true too.










Anyway, say hello to my new baby =)
Still trying to figure out how it works, I admit I am noob with gadgets.


It can do this

and swap colours as well! So cun! I wonder what other functions it has waiting for me to discover =D This is so fun HI-WEE~!

-------------------------

Edit - 8.20pm

BY THE WAY.


Having fun with it! yeah yeah yeah.




And another by the way. My bank account has RM0.15 left LMAO.

-------------------------

Edit - 11.54pm

Feeling hungry?

Some fruit crepes for me =) Sorry, I only made 5. They look delicious, don't they? Like roti canai HAHA.

I gained 2kgs from all these recent late night snacks! Why do I have this urge to go make myself supper?! And all the zits are springing up like mad.

Need to sleep early. Need to stop eating high carbs supper. Need to exercise. Need to have a balanced diet.

No comments: