Saturday, June 7, 2008

MSN is down again *yawns* Why ah? WHY? And my new banner looks @#$%& !!! I will make a new one soon, when I find the time. But I doubt it will turn out nice, since I suck in making avatars and banners. I WILL TRY ANYHOW!

Woah I'm so proud. Everyone except me liked my cookies =) Derrick actually thought I bought it! 夸张, since it looks so hangus! I put it in the oven too long =( Nevermind, I will make unburnt ones next time okay?

I give up on ddeokbokki for now. Chamchijeon... wait for me! I promise I will make tasty tuna pancakes =D Korean food fair in KLCC everyone!

-------------------------

FT Island is one year old! They're celebrating it in Japan with the release of Soyogi.

A year before

I remember this was the first FT picture I saved into my FT-less computer. HongKi caught my eye with his smile =) I thought WonBin and MinHwan were okay-looking while JaeJin looked weird. I totally ignored JongHun. Who knew then that I'd fall head over heels over them this much?


You guys have changed a lot since then =) And JongHun somehow found permanent residence in 나의 마음. Continue working hard for us Primadonnas, and we will always be there for you boys!

No comments: