Monday, June 9, 2008

Korean food fair

Life is so boring without Astro I tell you. For those who have Astro, treasure it!! You won't know what to watch on free TV channels once you have had Astro. It's the best damn thing Malaysian TV can offer you! I miss my Astro boohoohoo.... HOW DO I LIVE WITHOUT YOU oh KBSworld Astro kesayanganku.

Went to the Korean Food Fair in KLCC. Saw 라면s!! And pepero sticks. then realized I only have RM20 in my pocket ._. HOW HOW HOW? RM20 not enough la! ATM card comes to the rescue HEH. I am a noob with ATM card and machines. So paiseh la, the queue behind me as long as Sungai Rajang and I'm figuring out how to use the ATM machine.

Anyway, got my money and a lot of stares from other ATM users and went back to the food fair. Frenzy Korean food shopping time yeaaaa~ did not get my lemon cheese flavoured pepero sticks cause I don't have enough money. I only withdrew RM50 okay.

I bought some drinks.. WoongJin brand HAHA youngWOONG jaeJIN
Haven't tried them yet. Oh, might as well as try it now. The 꿀홍삼 Honey and Red Ginseng smells a lot like ginseng *smacks head* BUT, it doesn't taste like ginseng! I can only taste honey. Why call it honey and ginseng when you can only smell or taste one flavour at a time?

Ramyeons... Not much to choose from, only bought a few


Gochujang!! I can make my own 비빔밥 Bibimbap now!!
It's not too spicy, just ngam ngam for me =) Dunno la, maybe I didn't put enough gochujang in my rice. I only put like... half a tablespoon for a BIG bowl of rice HEH

And of course.. kimchi kimchi 김치!! What is Korean food without kimchi?
I find the tag hilarious. Fresh Kimchi? Hello, fresh and kimchi is not supposed to be seen together? It's supposed to be fermented yo.

Went around walking in KLCC window shopping and saw some really colourful sunglasses in TOPSHOP! Big Bang rules! Saw this in TOPSHOP as well
Nice hor? You can swing the bottom part of the anchor around one lei, don't play play. Seeing this reminds me of pirates and treasures =)

Eh by the way, when I got back home and watched Hangeul Island, I realized FT bought the same stuffs in the Korean supermarket! Kimchi, Gochujang, Ramyeon and that rice drink =)

Does this sound familiar to any of you? Translates to: Oh sh8t! Aliens have taken over the bus!


Say hello to HongShirt =)

No comments: