Monday, June 23, 2008

so sick

So sick.
I saw a dead body sprawled across the highway today.

At first I thought the policemen were just doing their usual thing, checking driver's licences and stuffs, cause there were a lot of motorcycles parked beside the road and all of the riders were standing behind the policemen.

And then we passed by a black immobile lump. I shut my eyes immediately. But got curious and opened them again. The policemen were decent enough to cover the body la at least. I can still see the blood trickling along the road opposite our lane. Lucky thing it was not raining today. Can you imagine passing by a bloody highway. And your tyres will be going past all those blood + H20 of some dead stranger. Eeeeww.



I just made this gif yesterday and I see dead body today? Damn eerie okay.

-------------------------

훈니야~ 저를 도우십시오! 이 악몽에서... 구출하십시오!
助けて下さい! ううう... ㅠ_ㅠ

You look so pretty like that, boy!

No comments: