Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Woooooo~! ChoShinSung's comeback stage on KBS Music Bank. Their singing sounds =S to me but the dance moves are cool though =) And the whole performance reminded me a lot of Big Bang. And there was a part where this guy (sorry, don't know who is who in CSS except for SungJe), wriggled his finger TOP-style for like 2 seconds?



-----------------------------------

Gaaahhhh I saw SUS in FOS today oh shit! He was wearing the very colourful striped t-shirt I saw him wear before in lecture hall. And wore shorts and slippers ._. very casual huh? Then later Janice sms-ed me saying he's on the same trip as her going to Pulau Redang for 3days and 2nights. That explains the shorts and slippers la!


And this 鬼婆 mat salleh made me so mad today! She was finding for beach shorts in the men's section and insisted I find one in her size. So I told her that this is the men's section, she should go find in the ladies section instead. Then she pulled out one which seems smaller than the others and said "Yeah I know this is the men's section, but I found one, and I like this design, so could you help me find another one in my size?"

Okay fine. So I digged in deep into the offer bin and couldn't find any. So I told her again, "I'm sorry, but I could not find any shorts that I think would fit you. You see, like I said, this is the men's section..."

And guess what she retorted back. "I know honey, this is the men's section! But I need one to wear while I'm surfing, and I don't mind wearing men's shorts as long as they fit me!"

She paused and then continued, aiming at me this time, "You're sporting a boyish haircut and I'm not saying anything, am I? Gosh! Could you just please find a size that fits me?"

WTF LA SHE-MAN! There are plenty of beach shorts over at the ladies section if you even bother to look for it okay?! I said don't have your size means don't have la! I'm the one working here and not you la amoi!

Okay so I just went on acting like I was searching for her beach shorts while she went off trying the only one she found. And it turns out it's not even her size. SEE? I TOLD YOU! NOT YOUR SIZE! So stubborn for what!

And I purposely went over to the ladies section and got one in XS size just to fume her up. She probably wears ladies' size M anyway. I showed her the XS sized one and she said, "Oh I don't think I can fit in this small blablablabla" I don't care.

-----------------------------------



I find this picture amusing. I know JongHun is making the saranghae pose, but I think of chickens when I see this. Not MinHwan chicken. Those real alive and moving ones.

No comments: