Saturday, May 24, 2008

My soon-to-be birthday sucks!

I tell you this has got to be my worst birthday present EVER!! Receiving this shitty piece of letter from the retarded government! Eh come on la, my camp starts on 14th June and I only receive this letter now? If this is not retarded then what is?

I keep hoping and praying that they would somehow forget about me (which is impossible) or maybe the postman would somehow deliver the letter wrongly or not deliver it to me at all (which is more probable to happen). But why is the postman so efficient this time??!!



And my camp is in Kelantan. Allah Kelantan. I don't know why I don't like Kelantan la! Maybe because I don't understand Kelantan loghat. Or maybe because it's PAS-sed. Or maybe because we have to watch movies in the cinema with the lights on? Oh wait, that's because it's PAS-sed. Oh WTF am I crapping. I have no grudge against PAS okay, I just don't like National Service!

And I'm not really sure on how to postpone it! My mind is still stuck with my work, and I cannot process what I am reading properly. It said "All applications for a postponement certificate must be made within ten (10) days after the publication of the order of the Minister requiring participants to undergo national service training or within such extended time as the proper authority may allow." WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS MEAN WEI?! Is this the deadline or what? And they didn't even state to where should I send my postponing letter to? And when is the "publication of the order of the Minister" anyway? So many questions to ask!

-------------------------------------------------------

Oh by the way, it's 12.15am now and I'm officially 18! Whee~!

And replying to SHINee's 누난 너무 예뻐 -
Thank you 동생들~ but 어떻게? 누나 has got 종훈형 already! =) Next time okay, when 누나 feels paedophilic! XD

No comments: