Thursday, May 15, 2008

Changed my hit counter because the previous one was acting odd.

I did not want to waste my off day like what I did last week, but guess I just did HEH =Þ Was trying to delete some large files from my computer, and so I filtered them. Watched those old clips of the boys in Malaysia and ended up feeling heartache.
=[ Especially when I watched those clips of them leaving Malaysia. Why do they have to leave like that? They could have left like mega stars, with lots of fans (and bodyguards). In short, like how they were treated in Thailand. They seemed so sneaky here compared to Thailand. If only everything went well *sighs*

And speaking of Thailand, the boys went to Thailand. again. RAAHHHH!! They even performed 3 songs just for an award. And they were supposed to be here for a concert. Didn't even get to listen to them la adoi. Whatever la, who am I to blame anyone for anything anyway. It's over, everything's over, and I just need to get back to my life. Which means continue staring at them from my computer screen *HAHA dry laughs*


Cropped this picture (credits to PINGBOOK) cuz it was too large plus I don't like MinHwan with blonde hair. Lucky Thai fans who get to see JongHun with great hair and even MinHwan with blonde hair, although I don't like it. (Yes I know I'm repeating myself)

Anyway, I noticed something from their performance yesterday. Why are they all cramped in one corner when the stage is so big? O_O Kesiannya~ Only during FT ISLAND HongKi came running out but then went back to their little corner. And JongHun's guitar was so loud, but I'm not complaining. Seems like they're starting to notice JongHun more HEH. JongHun played some wrong notes in his solo though. Dunno if he meant it to sound fancy or he really played the wrong notes. Guess the cameraman hates blonde MinHwan! So please go back to the old you la Hwan. I'm not used to seeing blonde Asian guys except for JaeJoong okay.

And while I was deleting files I came across a clip of JongHun eating. He looks so cute in it I just have to make a gif!


How can anyone look so good with his mouth full of food !!
video credits to FT Island Thailand

No comments: