Friday, May 9, 2008

I just realize that it's the month of May. Slow I know, but I've been busy and neglecting a lot of things. And of the utmost importance, the month of May is MY MONTH hey!! =D *smiles widely* Let's count hmm... 16 [15?] days more and I'll be legal to do a lot of stuffs I wasn't allowed to before! XD

I'm so unfilial, people are blogging about Mother's Day and I'm blogging about MY birthday =D But I can't celebrate Mother's Day this year cause I'll be working on that day! *sighs* Nevermind, I'll bring home something delicious from work. Too bad tasty food are usually unhealthy and my mom is a health conscious freak ._. Everything organic. So I'll probably be the one eating it anyway, and not my mom =S

-----------------------------------

Was watching the go-karting clip of the boys in Thailand, and I felt happy =_= Pathetic but I enjoy it HEHE [Shit, I'm turning into a major fangirl]

But let's face it la. How can you not feel happy when you see their happy faces?!





See... smiling so happily!


^ Very unglam picture but I like his NIKON camera


^ Love this to bits =D



^ JaeJin wants more haaa


^ funny right, MinHwan's the only one who needs someone beside him? babysitterLMAO



^ Guess who is this?! =)

pictures credits to FT Island Thailand

No comments: