Friday, May 16, 2008

OH NO!!

I remember blogging about them once, and they're getting worse! This is scary. This is even scarier! YIKES! Even "The Eye" and "Ju-On" is not this scary okay! I swear this is not caused by shampoo because I took this picture before I bathed.

I should take real good care of them since I only have one pair of them =( And they cannot be replaced! I think I will go blind in 3 months time *touch wood* =X You know what, I will go to sleep now and let them rest well.

I won't even bother searching for any FT updates today. Sorry HUNNIE, but my eyes comes first. I will miss you though, don't worry =) You're always welcomed in my dreams!


EDIT

Okay I can't help it. I just clicked on soompi without realizing it >.< And... and... new MV caps!! Looks good eh? Gyah can't wait for it! More reasons for me to spend money like flowing water now =(


Never a big fan of HongKi and WonBin but they look so good in here! And I love the feeling this picture gives me!


And of course, how can I not post his bloody perfect picture! *cough* sexy v-line *cough*

and i should really go to sleep now ._.

No comments: