Sunday, May 11, 2008

I got back home just in time to see Ronaldo scoring a penalty for ManUtd hell yeah! OK not what I wanted to blog. Just something random, cuz it's been so long since I've watched any football matches!

Okay Mother's Day.. Since I have to work, my brother brought my mom to Sg Wang and had lunch together during my break time. Felt so paiseh cuz I should be the one staying at home, and not my mom coming to my workplace. And we ate everything hurriedly, since I only have 1 hour to spare [LAGI PAISEH!] [all my fault >.<] Anyway, it's over la. blah.

I got myself a new toy!



All thanks to the uncle who keeps going to the toilet and just have to dress like sleeveless WonBin and bring that pair of shades around. His was red though. And I stalked him on his way back from the toilet cuz I wanted to ask him where did he get that! HAHA! And I found out the shop beside him was selling it, therefore no need for me to ask him =) My colleagues were all laughing like mad when I showed them!


Okaylah, I'm no JongHun.. but I still like it!



Have to go to sleep.. Nearing 1am now. I don't want myself to be tired tomorrow like how I was today. Didn't even get to enjoy the freedom because of tiredness @^$&*#^(&%*#!!



Oh before I forget! I have been passing by Izzi restaurant every night after work, and I've only realized it now.



It seems far cuz my handphone sucks, but it's actually quite near. So now everytime I go back home I will think of FT Island =(

No comments: