Friday, May 9, 2008

Finally! My long awaited off day from work! And I just wasted it by watching TV and playing the piano >.< By the way, 마중 MaJoong is such a beautiful song on piano! It's really hard to play though, a lot of sharps and flats. But I'm sure I can play it after some practicing, just like how I felt when I started playing Sarangalhee and Saranghanuen Bomeul Molraseo =)

I really have to delete some huge files from my computer! All the videos are eating up my computer memory [GRR and I'm downloading the go-karting video from narina unnie!] I have to stop downloading every single FT Island related thing ._.

And there's a cicak in my room ARGH!!! Next to my bed! Slimy horrible cicaks! I moved my bed into another position so it won't stick to the wall. I'm okay with lizards from the living room and kitchen, but definitely not when I find one in my bedroom! I hope it doesn't show up today!

I have so many things to blog about yesterday but I was too tired and lazy. And now I forgot what I wanna blog. WTF

No comments: