Monday, May 5, 2008

Fuyohh today at work damn syok! My best day so far wei!

A lot of new clothes were sent here today. The whole day I was just arranging stocks and folding shirts, putting them neatly into place. Damn syok! Plus the best part is... I only work till 6pm today! Lagi syok fuyohh! But tomorrow have to work 12 hours again ._.

Today, I made an important decision. I could ditch Koreans for European guys yea~! =D Eurasians are damn cun okay! Plus European guys are tall, handsome, gentleman, muscly (well most of them anyway. I'm not talking about the minority here. Oh, maybe I am) Eurasians will be the product we produce together yea! [HAHA!] This family I saw today, the father(Chinese) and mother(European) looks so normal, but their childrens are so beautiful! Jealous gila!

And Yee Ian, thanks for the nice surprise! It was so unexpected but I really appreciate it! =)

-------------------------------------------

I need my daily dose of FT Island =( Updates please!!


My love 내 사랑 the one who wears the shoes.

No comments: