Monday, May 26, 2008

Belated Birthday post

WARNING - SUPER LONG POST AHEAD

Thank you so much everyone!! I had a rather extraordinary birthday this year all thanks to you guys! I don't know where to start blogging, or how, because I'm really touched and happy! This year was really full of FT surprises *whee!*

Okay, let's start from when I woke up la. Woke up earlier than usual, because wasn't in the mood to continue sleeping when I thought of working 12 hours on my birthday. Plus I thought maybe I'll check my inbox to see if anyone left me birthday messages. And narina unnie did! She made me a really nice picture message of JongHun smiling widely and wishing me happy birthday! I instantly lit up when I saw that!

Next I went to Jel's blog and she dedicated a whole blog post to me! Yippee! And I saw those gifs she made and really feel touched. Because I know she doesn't really know how to make gifs properly (HAHA sorry Jel!) and yet she took her time to make not one, BUT TWO, for me! Plus she made my favourite dorky leader! I really seriously 진짜 appreciate it! Although I always tease you but you know me better right? =)

Decided to visit MYFTI before going off for work and saw others wishing me happy birthday as well! Okay, so this year isn't so bad huh =) Primadonnas !!
Went down for breakfast, and mom gave me an angpau HOHOHO. I am not broke yet after all =)

Nothing unusual happened during work, as my colleagues didn't know it's my birthday... until my breaktime came! My handphone was bombarded with birthday sms-es! Thank you again everyone! =))

And then I saw one sms which made me O_O Jel smsed me to ask whether I'm listening to Simon San no Rakuen, which is impossible, because I'm working la ._. And then I saw another sms from May, and said she heard sookies and narina dedicating FT songs for me because it's my big day! Which is happy enough for me, since they said really nice stuffs. But the big surprise was Simon San actually played the birthday song FT recorded when they were back in Malaysia. TO ME! I'm actually the first person he used it on hey! The others before this all used the DBSK recording one lei! Don't play play! 开玩笑meh?! Apparently, there were others who requested Simon San to air the FT one before this, but he only played it for me on my birthday! Feel so flattered leh HAHA! Like I'm so special =D

But hor, I was working so I missed it =( Luckily my number one Primadonna spazzing fangirlfriend Jeleine recorded it! I LOVE YOU hey!

Thank you to FT Island for coming to Malaysia and recorded this,
Thank you to Simon San for airing this (at last! and at the best time too!),
Thank you to narina and sookies for requesting this,
Thank you to Jeleine for recording this because you knew I wouldn't be able to listen to it!
oh, and also thank ME[?] for converting it and cutting this part out I guess? LMAO

The whole day I was smiling from ear to ear like a fool. Was so happy I decided to get myself a present as well =)

^ sorry this is a little dark


So pretty and colourful right?! TeeHee!!

Got back home, and another surprise =) My mom asked me what cake did I want for my birthday and I wanted to say Secret Recipe. But then, I get SR cakes for birthday each year, and I can get them anywhere anytime in SR shops. Boring lo hor? So I told my mom to bake one for me instead, since she has been complaining she cannot whip up food according to recipes and I want her to use the untouched oven that has been in our house for ages ._.

And she baked this....

HAHA now I totally agree with my mom that she and recipes cannot go along =.= Anyway, it was still a happy event for everyone in the house!

And today I just read Vivienne's blog and she made all these avatars for me! They're all so nice I don't know which ones to post here. And I cannot possibly post all because there's like so many O_O okaylah I'll post this then since there's only one banner =)

Thanks again! and you called me mojojojo *wicked*

O_O I didn't realize this has been such a long post. Thank you because you're still reading but sorry because I'm not done yet =D

Thank you Mom for baking me this cake although it turned out weird. I know you wanted to make it good since you're such a perfectionist.
Thank you Dad for everything although you're in Kelantan. I know you love me to bits although you seldom show it.
Thank you Leong for tolerating with my 野蛮-ness. And always being there to lend your ear to hear my complaints, and being such a supportive brother. Sorry because I suck at being a sister though >.<
Thank you Ming for... being my brother? HAHA lame ._. Don't think he even knows it's my birthday yesterday.
Thank you grandma for bringing 'colours' to my life. HAHA! if you know what I mean anyway ._.

Thank you Jeleine for all those things I mentioned above! And for being such a great friend all these years! This few months we spent a lot of quality time together spazzing and emo-ing hor?
Thank you Narina unnie because you were the first person to make me really happy on my birthday! and for everything you did for MYFTI as well!
Thank you Kah Loon for thinking you were the first person to wish me happy birthday =Þ You're not the first okay?! Thanks for helping me out with my PLKN problems though =)
Thank you Chia May for telling me that sookies and narina requested that birthday song for me! And for being such a great buddy in college, always quarelling about everything, but still sticking together in the end!
Thank you Vivienne for making so many JongHun + 2 HongKi + 1 WonBin avatars for me! And also still sticking with FT Island after so long!
Thank you Ko Wei because you have been saying you want to be my boyfriend for years already and now you're still saying it ._. STOP IT LA OK! Thanks for your birthday wish anyway =)

Thank you Jeleine, Yen Ching, Chia May, Poh Lin, Yee Yin, Jie Ying, Min Ee, Xue Ying, Vivienne, Yung San, Chee Hor for taking your time and also spending 15 cents to sms me and wish me happy birthday =)
Thank you to those who sent me friendster comments!
Thanks to my colleagues for being a part of my 18th birthday memory as well!

Thank you to everyone who remembers it's my birthday and wished me happy birthday! This includes Yee Ian, Yan Sin, Ei Lyn, Geral, Kenneth, Myke and others who reads but don't tag me in my blog =)


Okay hope I did not miss out anyone >.< Oh and thank you for still reading this! This is the end I promise. I can hear you thanking your god already =D

No comments: