Sunday, May 4, 2008

I have terribly obvious and ugly red veins in my eyes. Lack of sleep TSK TSK TSK! and my job is taking it's toll on me. [although I've only been working for 2 days, and I have been complaining non-stop. my mom says she cannot understand why I wanna continue. I don't understand myself too @_@]

Yesterday I met this really handsome guy coming in to shop for clothes. I dont know lah, I just have a thing for rich-looking guys LOL [take a good look at JongHun, and Ryan from Paran XD] But too bad, beside him was his slutty looking girlfriend. HAHA no offense, and no, I'm not being bias. She was really slutty looking .__. Whatever la, I just looked at her arm candy and ignored her =P

And this kid around 7 or 8 I guess, wore A|X to shop at FOS... what the? His mom was asking around for a particular type of tshirt for him. Fu-yohh luckily I'm not the one who served her. So damn bossy. And the kid was so talkative I could stuff socks in his mouth and not feel guilty at all. Seriously! He ran around the whole FOS, and just have to comment on every single thing.
Rich + spoilt kids = snobs and a pain in the ass. And I have people like that as friends *sigh*

P/S: I just read Daniel's blog and OMFG he lost weight?! O_O or so he says

No comments: