Friday, May 2, 2008

OMG HAHAHAHA I look like a retard in F.O.S uniform >.< I have never worn high waisted trousers ever since... I don't even know when. Okay maybe the Simon Cowell fashion is the 'in' thing for F.O.S people LMAO I look so damn fat and funny in khakis!

Another rule I just got to know today - no handphone allowed during working hours. Not even bring it around with you in your tiny little pocket CEH

Boring la working there, I really hate it. Somemore tomorrow I have to work full time! ARGH! Nevermind. I hope I can and I will persevere till the end!

And my manager/supervisor[?] was impressed that I actually dyed my hair black for this job. Yes, she raised her eyebrow approvingly MUAHAHAHA but that still doesn't make me like her better. And she was shocked surprised that I actually have an EPF account!

Okay lah whatever happens I will stick to this job. It's only for one month anyway =S Please fire me because I won't quit

Gotta go tidur now. Have to rest fully for working 12 hours tmr *pities myself*

No comments: