Monday, May 12, 2008

I ended up sleeping at 2am yesterday but was feeling really happy inside =) And the first thing I thought of this morning when I woke up was... "BAU BUSUK!" haha, thinking of that makes me smile now!! =Þ And the thought of HongKi bullying MinHwan makes me smile as well. And the fact that MinHwan still likes sticking to HongKi although he bullies him makes me smile as well! Okay everything makes me smile now =)

--------------------------------

Today at work everyone was surprisingly friendly to each other. Guess everyone is in a good mood =D Mine was the best cause I get to go back home at 6pm!!

6 men wearing red entered my shop today. 4 of them were wearing ManUtd jerseys, 1 wore Arsenal and another Ferrari ._. It's hard not to notice them, since they move together and look like walking angpaus to me.

Oh and I saw Azwin Andy in Sg Wang again today. Frequents Sg Wang a lot huh? I nudged my colleague and told her to look out for the lengjai walking towards our direction. And my colleague gaped at him ._. Cuz he was really lengjai =P

I have been eyeing this guy from work these past few days and I had lunch with him today! YEAHOO =D You're gonna laugh your ass off when I tell you. I had lunch with him............. in the same food stall. HAHA! We were sitting one table away ._. He was sitting alone and so was I. I should've sat beside him right? But then there were so many empty tables around, it would be so embarassing and sudden if I sat down beside him. He would probably think I'm a loony O_O

Nevermind la, I'll just continue to look out for him when he's on his way to the toilet. And also keep on staring at his shop and hoping he'll come out to arrange/fold those clothes. At least there's something to look forward to during work =)

No comments: