Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I saw Azwin Andy today! He's really handsome la.. and tall! *drools* HAHAHA OMG why am I drooling over Azwin Andy anyway. But he's really hot la. Hot as in cun kind of hot, not pedas kind of hot. Okay, Yahoo! sucks cuz I can only find 3 photos of Andy, which are not his best shots at all. Grrrr Andy!

And I saw my dad's ex-half-boss in FOS today as well! Walao eh, go shopping also bring bodyguard along. Got bodyguard then don't go FOS la cis apek ini.

Before I get my salary I'm already spending it *Boohoohoo* Have to blame it on FOS for having so many cheap and nice clothes, and also my fault for working in FOS and have to keep facing those cheap beautiful clothes =( Saya sudah simpan my share of clothes that I want! And I'm gonna pay for it using my salary LOL.

I found some really cool shops in a secluded corner of Sg Wang and guess what?! I'm gonna go visit there again when I get my salary! The coloured skinny jeans there is so pretty la! RM 79.90 okay, wait for me! It looks different from the RM59.90 I found earlier before. That one looks uncomfortable and I look fat in it .__. I hope the RM79.90 one will turn out A LOT better =)

HAHA see? I'm already thinking of where to spend my money with my salary and I've only been working for less than a week amboi! *TSK* and I still wanna get a digital camera somemore *TSK TSK TSK*

----------------------------------------------------

Today, as I listened to you sing, and looked through your pictures, I realized how helpless and foolish I am towards you. It's as if my whole world is nothing but you alone. My everything revolves around you.

And I can't stop myself. The more I think of you, the deeper I fall into your spell. Someone, anyone please tell me, is this worth it? Should I continue being foolish, or is it time for me to wake up from this pleasant dream of mine?



Keep on smiling as if there's no tomorrow. It's enough for me to feel content. That is how helpless I am

No comments: