Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tomorrow babeh~

Can't wait can't wait for tomorrow!

*rushes off to charge camera battery*

But have to really complete all my assignments on hand by tonight! Don't wanna think and worry about them for these few days. And still have a lot to do after I come back from genting........ I hate 2nd year la! 1st year is such a bliss.

Do not even have time to make a small fanboard. GRRR. Nevermind lah. At least I won't feel guilty towards SuJu nor FT nor BB. It's not that I don't wanna make one, but I don't have time! no time no time. busy ppl memang like that one okay

MNG mid term today ._. everyone copied like no one's business. Just copied the same exact thing we have on our notes into the answer paper. And the silliest part? Some of them don't even know where to find the answers. Fuhh, lucky our KungFu Panda got his donuts to keep him happy.

-------------------------

Edit - 2350

I AM VERY EXCITED LA!! LIKE FOR SERIOUS!

I CANNOT CONCENTRATE ON MY ASSIGNMENTS!!

SIWON! LEETEUK! DONGHAE! HANKYUNG!

blah but my kangin only coming tmr. shindong as well.
kibum may not be coming =(

SIWON SIWON! KANGIN KANGIN! narabwa!!!

I fear I cannot think straight tomorrow. Funny la, like last time. We said to have chants, promised each other not to scream but in the end? LOL pushing like mad. Chants? bah what chants?

No comments: