Saturday, July 12, 2008

恥ずかしいね~

Very yummy!

It feels weird to let my brother witness me fangirling. 9 years is a really big age gap, and he doesn't really understand fangirls.

He walked in, saw me sticking pictures of FT next to my bed, took a closer look, then saw the stack of posters next to the door. He thought I was doing some business selling posters la!! damn embarassing I tell you. And I still haven't found out why he came into my room. He just shook his head and left.

LOL May proposed that I sell those posters for RM2 each on ebay and I can goyang kaki at house while waiting for buyers to bid for it.

I was sticking all these next to my bed. Now I'm surrounded by FT even when I sleep. GOSH! I think my brother thinks I'm a nerd who's always cooped up in my room, doesn't socialize and doesn't have a life.
(which is ONLY partially true)

I laughed out loud for serious when I saw this.

All the fans were screaming when the dancer got near to GD and needless to say, went mad when his shirt was ripped open. I find it funny from the hype it caused. It's hilarious listening to fangirls screaming la! I pity the dancer though. No idea if she's gonna get anti-fans from this.

Does it look like the chocolates have finally found their way out of the "tunnel"? Back to assignments then =( I am a professional procrastinator yo~

No comments: