Monday, July 28, 2008

har?! ok la ok la

Har I finally took a picture of the open burning act. But it's kinda pathetic leh, cannot really see properly, cuz I was in a moving bus ma. The fire and the uncle who guards it has been blocked by a tree. Nevermind, try to locate it la.

-------------------------

Yer the tickets very pretty lor okay. I wanna keep one after the event ah. But hor, on the ticket it says...

Wei Jeleine. You sure you sudah 18 ah?
And hor, when I reach Genting I'll call you. Cause I need to pass you the tickets. And I need to dump my luggage in the room as well ._.

-------------------------

Anyways, happy birthday Wei Lin! Thanks for inviting me! =)




^Apela. Sendiri cakap childish but playing so happily ._.


-------------------------

YER my lopsided love ._.


HEH. JongHun's the only one looking at the camera ._. I believe he's supposed to be looking elsewhere since the others are?

Credits: k-image.net + Sherteukie <3 @ soompi

When I'm just starting to get used to your ahjumma hair you decided to take it one step further by cutting your hair AND still keeping your curls >.< Hun you look like Han Ga In now. Credits: on pic + ying_1005@soompi

-------------------------

I'm trying to catch up on some SuJu news. But I feel very boring lar. LOL. Browsed through one page in soompi and decides that YouTube is better =D Can see them move and jump around. Went to Forever21 today purposely to buy blue shirt okay ._.

Really tempted to make a fanboard bearing the words 슈쥬 but then the rebel in me wanted to make a 빅뱅 behind it =P Then I can gek sei all ELFs when they see my board. I'm going to Genting with a group of them, better not do something as foolish as that la.

Plus I did not even make one for FT, which is my favourite, so why should I make one for SuJu anyway? Don't wanna give my first time to SuJu ceh.

-------------------------

Haih. For sure you won't know where the fire and the uncle is. Arrow pointing at the uncle. Fire in the circle.

No comments: