Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I crave for something to eat NOW

FIRST THINGS FIRST - I do not smoke !! That previous picture was just a pose la. The cig is not even lighted okay?

Hi Bin! You're in my lecture notes! =D

Cilakak JongHun! Sendiri cakap ジョンフンが大好き pulak. LMAO! So perasan lah JongHun nih! 너무 좋아 XD Aigoo Hun ah, stop scaring those customers away la. They won't buy just because you're a Korean okay (although you just conned two young girls into it). Just give up using that phrase already ._. Minani likes small little girls. How cute =)

-------------------------

Feeling stressed out the whole day. Went to school only to remember that I have an assignment due today! Finished it in the college's computer lab in 3 hours. Hebat leh?! I did not know I was capable of doing things this fast ._. I dawdle alot, most of the time. PRESSURE REALLY DOES WONDERS.

And I have another assignment due this Thursday. And another 2 next Monday and Tuesday. Plus we're having mid-term next week too ㅠ_ㅠ The week after our mid term we need to pass up another 3 assignments! ARGH 24 hours a day is not enough!!! 2nd year so hectic la.

Heard somemore good news today! But don't think it's true. How can Big Bang AND Wonder Girls AND Super Junior all come to Malaysia lah? Doesn't make sense at all unless MTV confirms it =) Ran around the college parking lot when I heard it only to realize it cannot be true. Haih. Me and my crazy antics.

Oh, but SS501 is coming to Malaysia? For sure? Hmmm.. a lot of people are gonna go crazy again...

-------------------------

Carmen thank you for your cookie recipe! Everyone loves it! But I still couldn't find the white parchment paper you were talking about, so I used mini cupcakes cup instead ._. and the cookie sort of stuck onto the paper. It's very irritating because I have to peel them off my cookie each time I eat one. What's parchment paper anyway? XD

No comments: