Sunday, July 20, 2008

mixed feelings

Been really busy these few days. In fact, I shouldn't even be here right now! I should be doing my assignments! But I'm feeling extremely excited and cannot think straight because...
MAA baby! MAA! And I got the Mosh Pit! And red carpet as well! WooHoo! Aiyar Jeleine you should've come along la >.< Got SuJu leh ._. I aim for Big Bang actually. Now I feel so weird because I'm not a huge SuJu fan, you are, but I got the tickets instead.

Anyway, really really 정말 감사합니다 Jie Ying for giving me the sticker!!! 真的很谢谢你!! Terima kasih banyak banyak! 本当にありがとうございます! Wow I just thanked you in every language that I know. Jie Ying, you betul betul angel aku lah! From the time when FT Island came until now SuJu is gonna come you really helped me a lot lei!

Another reason why I'm so happy. VJ Utt was there as well!! Surprise, didn't expect him!

Utt. Eyes. Enough said.

He has tattoos on his inner arm (Good taste - like GD). VJ Taya is different from what I imagined her to be. Can't blame me. I've only heard her through the Hitz.FM PSA. She sounds monotonous in it. But she's good! Doesn't hurt to say she's pretty =)

Utt's

Taya's

I saw a group/bunch of idiots I really hate since the FT days. Still looking as usual - exaggeratingly glamorous. Bitchy kind of way. And still leading some foolish minds with them. Hah, got no contacts this time! What you gonna do what you gonna do?

-----------------------------

Edit - 2215

Damn la! I'm the one doing everything! I know you're busy, but you think I'm not? I'm just as busy as you, if not busier! I don't wanna risk failing, so I just gotta do it all?! As if you're not afraid of failing. What if I don't care? You are so dead.

No comments: