Thursday, July 24, 2008

this sucks!

I am thoroughly utterly disappointed with our Malaysian police. I passed by one of the police dorms this morning, and I saw open burning (not sure - in BM it's called pembakaran terbuka). It's illegal right? Even if it's not IT SHOULD BE MADE ILLEGAL!

And the worst part? The open burning was inside a secluded (well not so secluded since I saw it) corner of the police dorm. INSIDE THE POLICE DORM! Policemen lives there and they burn rubbish just like that! The police station was just beside the dorm you know.

So much for saving the environment. This is not the first time I've seen it happening in that particular police dorm. The first time, maybe a month ago - the fire was really HUGE and I still remember the uncle standing over to "guard" the fire. He was fat and short. Wearing a hat, maybe scared of people like me that will recognize him and put him into jail. The second time - today, don't see any fire, but I can still see smoke coming from the same corner.

The leaves from the tree above it are all dead and withered. And the metal fence (pagar) had turned all black from the smoke. I remember seeing ashes flying around. Eurgh. So dirty.

Too bad I did not take a picture, but even if I did, the picture would not show the police station's sign anyway, because it has been strategically located far away from the open burning corner. Har, they have brains to save their own asses at least.

By the way, the police station I'm talking about is in Ampang. The one near the LRT station. GRRR I am so mad! Nevermind I will try to take a picture of it tomorrow!

No comments: