Sunday, July 6, 2008

Obsession

Someone, take away these evil cookies please!!!!

I swear I will not make anymore cookies unless necessary. I ate the whole jar of them in less than 24 hours >.<

Banana fritters somemore! In the middle of the night! Walao eh!

First my weight was 55 kg. Then after THE incident it plummeted down to 50kg in mere days. After a month or so it went back to 52kg and then somehow went back to 50kg I dunno what happen. And now it keeps fluctuating between those numbers. Changes everyday leh, scary!

I don't seem to have any willpower for exercise. I have stretch marks on my fat thighs !!! And I spend all my free time either in front of the computer or TV.

Anyway, can't wait to try out the cookie recipe from Carmen. Sometime soon. When I don't feel guilty of being unhealthy.

-------------------------




Some stupid chicken snack I bought because of the HIWEE boy who thinks he can cook better than Oh-san. Bah I prefer KFC over this anyday =S
It tastes nothing like chicken. Only crunch crunch and crunch.

My mom secretly adores Korean food. You should've seen her with the gochujang at dinner.

Heard some good news today~ hope it's true! But knowing the person in charge so well, it will probably turn out to be nothing but disappointment.

HAHA you are fat and ugly. Too bad =P
Be a plastic beauty la, no one will know.
It won't cost a bomb since you have more than you can spend anyway.

No comments: