Friday, July 25, 2008

Koreatown

YooBin jjang!!

Gah I bet Jeleine is a very happy girl now. Don't be too happy first okay. I don't know my way to Wisma Genting yet. And I won't go walking the whole Jalan Sultan Ismail to look for it okay. And I still don't think this is the tickets you want la. Anyways, better than nothing la har. Any candidates in your mind you wanna bring along?

-------------------------

Everytime I go to Koreatown Jeleine will somehow sms me asking for some other things one lor. Freakish coincidence. And everyone brought their camera today! Why har?!

Anyway, extremely hungry, went for food first before anything else. Saw this restaurant with Koreans inside enjoying their food, so we chose that restaurant la. Because the others are lifeless ._.

^ Ddeokbokki. Very nice okay?!
The one I ate before at Pavillion sucks to the max compared to this.
^ Dolsot Bibimbap.
Tastes best together with the ddeokbokki sauce. I know people add gochujang, but you should try it with the ddeokbokki sauce next time!
^ Mandu!
Not sure what ingredients are in it, but I hope it's not beef.
Nevermind lah, what I don't know won't hurt me =)
^ The not so many banchan.
^ Pajeon very nice also okay.
Korean food reminds me so much of chinese food. Especially this one.

Finished all! It's damn clean can?! See, all the sauce from the ddeokbokki is gone. Not even a grain of rice is left on the stone pot lor! Maybe only a few sesame seeds left la. We're a group of hungry ghosts LOL. So tempted to order bulgogi but decided to leave and eat something else.


Some random conversation with the waiter in the restaurant.

Waiter: (taking order, speaking in Mandarin - but looks like a Korean)
Us: (ask in Mandarin as well) Are you Chinese? Or Korean?
Waiter: (smile) Chinese-Korean
Us: Aaaah.. No wonder.

And then hor, he kept flaunting his Mandarin. But too bad we didn't really understand him cuz he was talking in China Mandarin. Not Malaysian or Singaporean Mandarin. Kind of hard to understand lei. And when we're about to leave,

Us: Do you know any KTV here? Um.. karaoke?
Waiter: (blank) KTV? *think think think*
Me: Noraebang.
Waiter: Oh! Noraebang! There is one above our restaurant!

And then he explained that it's kinda costly and bla bla bla a lot of other things la. Quite nice leh that waiter.


I found the home made ice cream!

Everyone was already halfway through baru teringat of pictures ._. Anyway, it was really delicious!

Like what this says:


Walked around somemore, went into a few marts and bought some stuffs, and then went back home.

SPAM har.

Gah very tired now. Going to bed good night.

No comments: