Thursday, August 7, 2008

The SuJu experience - arrival

I'm not quite dead yet. Just really busy with assignments. A lot happened during the weekend, but I'm not quite free to blog all about it. I met Suju, went to the MAA, met Kenny Sia and shared a taxi ride with him - that was a coincidence. I'm gonna blog about it in chronological order la, but it takes some time to type it out so bear with me =)


- THIS POST IS MEANT FOR FANGIRLS. SKIP IF YOU HATE FANGIRLING -

I've been keeping myself busy with them these past few days.

So I was there when they arrived in Malaysia. You know what, forget about my previous post. I was half asleep when I wrote it.

- 31/07/2008 -

Got to the airport around 3pm, saw like.. 2 possible ELFs standing there waiting. It's impossible that there's only 2 ELFs anyway, it's still quite early, so not alot of them came yet. Well we went to deposit Jieying's heavy bag, waited, more ELFs arrive. Saw people with banners, placards/fanboards. A very kind ELF gave out blue balloons for everyone.

We greeted random tourists who looked at us holding balloons - stuffs like "Welcome to Malaysia!" "Hello!" We kept looking out for Koreans coming out through the arrival gate, cuz it would mean they came from Incheon, which would mean the boys have arrived! Then these Korean media people came out, and all of us got excited =D Obviously they were here for SuJu duh.

They started filming the fans and all of us shouted for SuJu. This lady came up to us and asked us to shout "SUPER JUNIOR 사랑해요!" which we gladly did. And then the photographer came and took pictures of us as well. Be prepared to see us on KMTV =D

The photographer who took our pictures and showed us the SuJu pics he took. We asked him who were the ones coming, and he said, "Siwon, tomorrow. Tomorrow!" which made me kinda sad cuz I was looking forward to see him.

Okay, so the boys came out around 5pm, and the airport was filled with fangirl screams. It was chaotic. Crazy stampede. I knew it was SuJu but I could not recognise who was who. All of them were wearing shades and hat. They look identical like that lor okay!

I ran to the front and managed to see Sungmin. I know it's him cuz he's not wearing shades and I managed to have a quick look into his eyes. He nodded and smiled at me, like he did to other fans as well. Weird lo, my least favourite ones are always the nicest to me. WTF same goes to MinHwan.

And I managed to take a picture of Yesung. The picture would've been nicer if it showed all of his face though LMAO. Nevermind la, this picture is so hot leh! He is better looking in person =) He's not photogenic la, macam JongHun aku.

Heard from other fans that Heechul spoke english. Full House english HAHA! Yo man, don't push! Oh yea thank you! Yo, step back! Thank you man!
And he kept protecting Leeteuk from fans all the way from the arrival gate to their bus. Like this:
I took this picture tiptoed so I did not really see it with my own eyes.
But I bet it's really cute. Heechul Leeteuk love! =D

Anyways, they got on the bus, and their manager pulled the curtains down to prevent fans taking pictures. GRRR then *boring boring boring* fangirl scream *boring boring boring* more fangirl screams *boring boring boring* guards chasing fangirls away *boring boring boring* bus finally took off.

Went back to the arrival gate to wait for SuJu M. We thought we might have to wait for quite some time, so thought of going to take Jieying's bag first. Mana tau when we were halfway there we heard screams.

DAMN

Who cares about the bag. Both of us ran back towards the arrival gate like there's no tomorrow. It was impossible to get back to our original spot so we stopped near the lift, and they were walking towards us. And that was when I saw Siwon. That boy is damn fine! The world stopped for serious. I was standing right smack in front of him. Looking at him, full view, coming closer and closer, until the guards came. Couldn't take my eyes off him, so did not see the others lo =( I wanna see Donghae also la!

So the photographer got his english wrong ._. I think he meant to tell us Siwon is coming in the next flight instead of tomorrow *shakes head* Haih, Koreans and their english.

They went into the lift, and them guards blocked the escalator. Har the guards became smart, don't wanna let us get down to their vehicle. So mad and pissed at that time cuz I still did not see Donghae yet.

And they just drove off, while some fangirls manage to chase them on the highway. Siwon took out his camera and took a picture of the fangirls chasing them ._. so wuliao. I bet they were really tired, working under that crazy dog Lee Soo Man. All four of them were sleeping in the van on their way to Genting. Siwon's mouth was widely open somemore LOL. Too bad I wasn't there. He must've looked very sexy even when sleeping with his mouth wide open =D

-------------------------

THE NEXT DAY - 01/01/2008 - Kangin and Shindong's arrival

This was much much happier and safer than yesterday for sure. Not that much fans were there, and everyone behaved kind of OK. Definitely alot well behaved than yesterday. GOOD. Guess everyone only knows how to control themselves after seeing the scary picture of Sungmin and crazy fangirls.

Oklah so anyway, we reached around 4pm+ and quickly went to, in my opinion, the best spot available. I learned alot from yesterday, lousy spot - cannot get to see them clear. Good spot - get to see everyone AND run away to other spots as well. Lucky thing no fangirls were standing there.

Everyone else was cramped in that lousy spot I dunno why. Even the official camerawoman and photographer oppa. Today's photographer was different from the ones yesterday, they have so many crew flying in from Korea har. Only the 3 of us fangirls were standing in that cun spot lo. We got ample space to run and jump and do whatever we wanted to attract the boys' attention =)

The photographer saw us and probably wondered why are we standing there. So he came over to our spot and wouldn't budge off after that ._. Har so now he knows where is the better position la. Not that we mind his company, he is kind of cute. Some eye candy for warm ups before seeing the boys *grins*

Thank god the photographer oppa was there lo. Cuz when Kangin and Shindong appeared, I was busy chatting with the others, and did not realize it. The photographer oppa suddenly shouted for the camera unnie to get ready, and the 3 of us only realized that Kangin and Shindong is walking towards us.


I started waving frantically at them. Kangin saw me and waved back =) So the 3 of us managed to see the boys before any other fans and we promised not to shout or scream cuz we don't wanna let the other fangirls know the boys have arrived =D Surprise them sikit mah!


Woah when Kangin waved at me, all my anger from yesterday disappeared just like that. Cuz he's waving at me, ONLY ME. I'm the only one standing there and waving at them mar, so it's obvious he's waving at me la! =D =D =D =D melt on the spot can. And the best thing is, I recorded it down so I can replay it again and again! *hwangjini dance* HIWEE!

They were walking real slow, as if savouring in their fans' love. Some fangirls even had the opportunity to talk to them. Yea they were that slow. Everyone had a good look at them. Happy event for everyone I guess.


Then they went into the lift and the guards blocked the escalator. Again. Like yesterday *sigh* But we were really lucky lo! Even the gods were on our side I tell you! The doors of the lift next to SuJu's opened and it was going down!


I went in while everyone else was still busy fussing over the escalator. No one else noticed that the lift can bring us to the boys and out of frustration and partly because I don't wanna kena bash by them, I shouted for the fangirls.

The result was instantaneous. Everyone poured in and I was squashed in a corner, with a lift full of screaming excited fangirls. We reached the floor the boys were, and everyone rushed out.

The scene was very funny. The doors to the lift opened, the first person to run out heads to one direction, and the others behind just follow blindly. Wanna know something even funnier? Everyone saw guards standing at one particular gate but still ran towards that gate.

What the...?

It seems like they were aiming for the guards instead of Kangin and Shindong.

Seeing everyone, even both my friends, heading towards the guards, I ran off in another direction. Yesterday's experience made me clever la =D The guards only blocked one gate, but left the other two alone. So I ran to the boys from the other guard-less gate and...
... TA-DAH! I get to see the boys super close and clear =D
with no other fangirls screaming next to my ear.
ALL ALONE - with only the crew and guards.
Sorry for the Kangin picture though, he looks dirty in it HAHA!

At first a guard saw me running towards them and came up to me, trying to block me. But then I was just standing there, looking at them, and did nothing else. He has probably never seen such a calm fangirl before. And he looked surprised that I did not scream, push or do anything obssessive like trying to squeeze their muscles LOL or fats in this case.

After realizing I'm not crazy, the guard left me alone and went to help out with their luggage. I then walked closer to the boys, already in their van, with no one bothering to stop me. The guards were trying to heave the luggages in the van so the boys could leave as fast as possible.
I gotta admit I was in some serious luck that day. I get to stare at Kangin and Shindong all I want. And when Shindong noticed me, he smiled and waved a little. Then went back to fix his very cute fringe. I waved back at Shindong, Kangin saw it, gave me this really cute smile and waved as well. I was standing like... an arm's length away from the door. Such a miracle leh that I managed to control myself and did not squeal.

The fangirls came not long after, and gathered round the van. They drove off, and I managed to see them recording in the van. Probably for KMTV.

Okay so there you go. Did not mean for this post to be this long sorry! And I have not even started on the MAA post. Will try to make that one shorter.
Sorry again if I bored you with this! =)

No comments: