Saturday, August 23, 2008

너무나멋쟁! 멋쟁! 멋쟁!

D.I.S.C.O!

Gosh their 2jib songs leaked out =( Feel so bad for them. Nevermind, I treat it as a sneak preview. It's so good! I was afraid they'll be the next F.I.R you know, only songs from their first album are good, the rest are absolute rubbish. But FT's 2nd album sounds really good! I'm loving all of their songs so far. JaeJin can actually sing and rap O_O! Can't wait for my copy!
Stand Up + Colorful Sensibility on repeat mode now =D

Went to Mid Valley the other day. Planned to watch movie, and coincidentally bumped into Carmen and Chor Pin. Just standing and chatting with friends, and suddenly saw Carmen talking on the phone. And then saw Chor Pin waiting for friend. All in the span of 10 mins or so. Walao. Like mini reunion ._.

Very hungry! Went to Sushi Zanmai for dinner! I love Japanese food!




The atmosphere was good. Real nice surroundings.



^ Looks like couple anot? Ngam ngam bickering habis. Cold war now.
Man I take very good paparazzi pictures. Should be a reporter/photographer in Hong Kong instead. Study what broadcast lah!

And of course, how can I forget the food =)

My Chicken Katsu Curry rice. So stupid la, went to Zanmai for curry ._. Nevermind la, I like Japanese curry =)

Katsu Zaru Soba. Soba was never my thing.
I prefer my meals hot. It makes me feel full.

Inari Ebikko! I totally absolutely love ebikkos!!

Caterpillar Roll. I know, it sounds ewwww, but tastes like heaven.

Raw salmon slices. Skip.

Unagi! My 2nd favourite after ebikko.

And errr... Kakiage Don. Tempura + rice

Woah felt so full after the meal. Of course ler, look at what we ate!

Some of them not feeling full mau ice cream lagi.


Feeling damn full throughout the 2hrs movie. But Big Apple make such irresistable donuts I just had to buy some back home =)

And I ate all of them ._. Gyah fats go away!

-------------------------

Yah Seungri!

No comments: