Monday, August 18, 2008

power to fry

But don't look back in anger, I heard you say~


Okay! MV is out!! JongHun + boxing = perfect match! At first I thought I wouldn't like their mature style as much, but after seeing the preview, I changed my mind =) They look hot! I find HongKi running in the field very funny. Like playing tag nia. MinHwan looks unnatural throwing drumsticks away! But I love how he shouts at the end. And how can WonBin look so nice with that cast! UNFAIR! But he would look better with another hair color. JaeJin's acting improved ALOT. Okay, all of their acting improved. Still getting used to the song. It sounds pretty normal to me. Not bad, might grow on it.

Just bought a Rubik's Cube. I must be crazy. I don't know what to do with it. People who can solve the Rubik is crazy! Mad genius. I've been playing with it for the past 3 hours but to no avail. ARGH! Hello I need money. I want an Adidas, Nike, and Converse shoe. I want that Topshop slipper. I want that Forever21 t-shirt. I want that neon watch. I want that MNG shorts. Haih why my birthday always so sien one.

Clearing files off my computer. Looked through the pictures of us in secondary school. My long hair :( My smooth egg-like skin :( Everyone looks different now.

End of blabber.

No comments: