Saturday, August 30, 2008

going crazy!

Yesterday's 2nights 1day was hilarious! MC Mong is so stupid la! I like Lee SeungGi and JiWon team =) I didn't know today's Open Concert had SuJu-H. I just switched on my TV and see them dancing happily to Pajama Party. And also performed with Kim Jang Hun. FT Island performed together with him before on Open Concert as well lor okay?! Which I also saw, coincidentally.

Holy cow! HongKi went to Egypt. Very dry and hot leh there. Eh? I thought I saved that picture down, where did I save it in ._. Couldn't find it to upload here.... Aish short term memory loss. On a VERY random note, the area around my eyebrow stings. Just plucked some stray hairs OUCH. Still red. I look like I'm wearing purple eyeshadow.

Anyway, just watched Family Outing which had GD on it. GD looks like he's way too cool to even be there, macam tak interested in anything one. Or maybe he's just born to be cool like that. And hor... he looks damn cute when he wakes up lor! I'm not joking!


I'm on a crazy gif-ing mood, made tons of them these few days =) I know la, some of them are like... super old LOL. Had them capped and stored in my computer eons ago. Be ready for your computer to get very very lag.











I made more, but I think it's better to stop now. Before your eyes gets all blurry.

So pathetic leh. I just had my first mooncake of the year. I miss the days where I actually enjoyed playing paper lanterns and candles. Now I couldn't even be bothered. And mooncakes are getting more and more unlike mooncakes. WTH. My mom just chastised me for not studying. Aiyor got 4 more days to go ma. Takut apa. Eh I seriously should start studying tomorrow.

I have been in college for 3 months, thinking that I'm taking 6 subjects, only to find out before the exams I actually only had 5. It's supposed to be good news right? NO WAY! It just shows how much have I been slacking this semester okay?! 3 whole months and I didn't care what happened to the 'extra' subject.

No comments: