Friday, August 15, 2008

Oh! My Friend

Congratulations Lee Chong Wei!
You make Malaysians proud! *ecstatic*


This is a post long overdue. Should have done it on the day itself but err.. whatever la =P Anyway, what I'm trying to blog about is...

KENNY SIA!!

gosh I'm actually fangirling over him O_O

Okay I met him when I was on my way back from the MAA 2008. The girls forgot about my bus ticket so I had to ride on a bus ALL ALONE to someplace I don't even know where because all the other tickets have been sold out =(

I made it my main aim and purpose to make them feel guilty for forgetting about me. HOW COULD THEY?! Anyway you people were really lucky I met KennySia for it compensated for my hurt feelings. somehow la.

I remember getting in line for the bus, and then this guy in orange suddenly went in front of me and checking out the luggage compartment at the side of the bus. Hmm this guy looks familiar, tak tau mana pernah jumpa

Just got into the bus without thinking much. My seat was like the one of last few rows, so I got to see everyone real clear, plus the seats were really uncomfortable. It keeps bumping along the way. How comfortable can RM5 bus rides be anyway =S

Then Kenny came and it struck me. OI ITU BUKAN KENNY SIA MEH? My hand went for my handphone straightaway and I sms-ed Jel on the spot. So high leh can. Cuz in the morning just met TOR+ Saksit now meet Kenny Sia.

The bus ride got nothing interesting la. All the uncles and aunties were sleeping zzzzzzz. Bus ride where got anything interesting one. Unless you're sitting next to some hot-blooded couple then that's another story la.

But I noticed something during the bus ride. I can hear keyboards typing away. And I know Kenny has his mini laptop with him. Rajin sangat la he. Typing so feverishly on the bus. But very noisy la. The whole bus is silent, full of sleeping old people. And he types so fast!

or maybe it was just the chairs creaking...

The bus reached Pasarakyat. So isolated leh that place! I don't see any people or public transport around lor! Kinda scary. That was my first time stepping in there. I normally just pass by ._.

But hor, my first instinct was not to find out how to get home. Guess what? I whipped out my camera and practically chased after Kenny. And he walks so fast D= He stopped in front of a taxi uncle and I was waiting so impatiently to take a picture with him. I was so afraid he'll just go off.

They bargained prices (neh, those unreasonable taxi uncles who offer to take you to places but with cut-throat prices leh) and Kenny walked off, pissed with the taxi uncle! Whoa I ran in front of Kenny and he was kinda surprised I guess.

Haha, a girl appearing in front of you suddenly ._. who wouldn't be surprised? I've got the whole bus ride to take a picture but I choose now instead? HAIH I'm such a failure at times.

Anyway, managed to take a picture with him at last! So happy leh =) Said thank you and went off to find a way to get home. Kenny just walked off to... nowhere.

The taxi uncle charged me 10 freaking ringgit to get to Hang Tuah can you believe it?! Aiyah I so desperate to get home, very tired, so just agreed la. The taxi took off and passed by Kenny, the uncle just honked and asked Kenny to get in. Said he'll charge him only RM15 to get to KL Central. What lah still very expensive lor uncle.

So Kenny got in the taxi very unwillingly and we just sort of chatted during the 10 mins ride. Because it would be very awkward if we did not. He talks real fast, with a slang. He asked where was I headed to, and also how much the uncle charged. Talked about the MAA, and also the post party.

He kept saying it was such a waste those chinese artists like Stefanie and Nicholas did not went for the post party. I sensed that he really wanted to meet and talk to Nicholas. Want as in like, desperate. And he complained in his blog as well. LOL

And he told me the scandal that happened in the post party as well. I don't even know who's The Script. I just nodded my head and said the usual "Yeah" "Mm hmm" "Really?" Sorry la. I'm just interested in Super Junior who did not went for the post party.

I remember asking some random and stupid questions like uh... How many languages do you speak? I know, irrelevant sorry ._. But I was just curious cuz he spoke mandarin to the taxi uncle. The taxi ride was not as awkward as I feared. He's really friendly and talkative.

Anyway the conclusion is... he types, talks and walks super fast!
=D Like writing essay nia. Apasal nak conclusion?!


P/S: This is so cool. When people tell me they met who and who I can proudly tell them - So what? I shared a taxi with Kenny Sia.

I have XXX's signature! - So what? I shared a taxi with Kenny Sia.

My dad knows this and that person! - So what? I shared a taxi with Kenny Sia.

ROFL can imagine ah.

No comments: