Sunday, August 17, 2008

five-four-three-two-zero!

Continue ignoring me please and thank you. I think it's better for everyone this way.


I hate the Big Bang thread in soompi. It moves so fast! It was only a day and I'm lost now. Haru haru is stuck in my head. Oh girl I cry cry Yo my all say goodbye bye Oh my love don't lie lie. The whole album is on eternal repeat. I've been drugged by BB!

It's the G-leader's birthday tomorrow hey! Saengil chukkahamnida! Keep producing more awesome songs yea? Continue to be your sexy self *drools* Oklah, if possible, get sexier than now la =) I'm not digging your new hairstyle though. But the make-up is cool. Be healthy and eat more! Help me look after TOP because I'm not there, okay?

Eh I'm so happy. Shops actually sell FT merchandise! I know lah, it's not official or anything, but still, the fact that there's a shop selling FT stuffs! Including DongBang and SuJu la, but whatever, FT leh! I saw some really nice nametags, but got no FT la. Wanted to grab Siwon's but uh... better not la. No idea if I'm ever gonna use it anyway =S

And FT's 2nd album is coming out soon! Can't wait! It's been so long, I'm noticing more of Big Bang. JONGHUN DO SOMETHING QUICK! Oh and Colorful Sensibility spells T-A-C-K-Y. 1 whole year and you come up with this name? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lee Chong Wei vs Lin Dan later. I've baked cookies. Thank god, got something to munch while watching. Everyone stay glued to your TV screen ok? We cheer sama-sama for Chong Wei!

A very interesting t-shirt. Ignore the chinese words and you'll get the wrong meaning.

-------------------------

Edit - 2220

Chong Wei really got silver. I'm happy for Lin Dan. He deserves it la. Chong Wei performed way below par. He made a lot of mistakes and errors. I love how Lin Dan celebrated =) Throwing his racket and shoes to the audiences. So cute.

Hey it's still a medal anyway! You got anot?

No comments: