Wednesday, September 24, 2008

so beautiful and so damn rare

Sorry the title is not about Cheon Hee. Just a little surprised that I actually saw him in a drama LOL. He's so different in Family Outing lah!


Eh?! I'm watching Feel The World and they're eating breakfast. They were saying delicious in different languages, and then one of them asked, "How about in Malaysian language?" right, right?! But stupid guy A said mashisoyo instead of sedap =__= Anyway, I got excited for 10 secs hahahaha.

This is gonna be a post full of pictures. Because I have no idea what to blog about Genting. It's just.. genting lah.


Eh.. can spot me ah?


Tried to have everyone in the picture but as you can see lah...



I dunno what's with my tongue. Must be they took a picture before saying 123.

Playing Dumb and Dumber =D



Yay me and my cornflakes =)

Yea I know, I'm in all the pictures. This is MY blog what!

No comments: