Sunday, September 21, 2008

i'm a very happy person

Ooh what a cutie XO



YESH MY COMPUTER IS BACK.

I survived my week without internet! *applauds*

And now I have earphones plugged to each side of my ear although my Windows Media Player works perfectly fine just because I am used to listening songs from my phone.

Alot happened this week - to my life and others as well.

Let's see hmmm. Exams are over. Hello holidays! Time to rot. I dread months long holidays. Got nothing to do for the past week, decided to watch Money Not Enough 2. Regretted it. More than half of the dialogues were in Hokkien ._. I gave up after 20 minutes into the movie and walked off. WHAT LAH YOU THINK EVERYONE UNDERSTAND HOKKIEN AH

And err.. I did something which I had wanted to do for a very very long time. Close to 6 months since they came and left, and a little more than a year since I've known them. They've grown so much since then.
All pictures clickable!

Individual shots from the magazine.





I truly believe they enjoyed their stay in Malaysia despite the misfortunes that happened. Crazily overprotective management and fans but still they managed to have fun. I'm glad, for serious. Because of them, I got to learn new things, see the different types of people, and made friends.


HongBin and JaeHun in action =) leaving our baby out.

They came to an unfamiliar country and still did their best for us. I shall always remember their smiles even if they cry =) It's okay, you boys still have a long way to go! Positions and spots are merely numbers. But then, competition is good in a kind of way. You boys will strive to be better, so I'll wait for a better FT okay! 아자아자! 파이팅!

Yay I made spaghetti!

No comments: