Thursday, September 4, 2008

flying colours

Don't know if you people still remember but, I used to tie my fringe up in school? Everyone gave me this 'weirdo' look but I didn't care and continued with it. Even Puan Halidah commented that her anak perempuan yang tengah belajar kindergarten wouldn't dare to tie it like me.

Pilih kasih lor! When G-Dragon and HongKi tied their fringe up everyone went like 'oh they look so cool!'

What the heck.

I am extremely saddened by this. Blatant gender discrimination! GAH!

*****

CLICKIE!credit: kbs + roiworld + zcandyflossz@soompi

Why is WonBin covering his face in every.single.picture?!

*****

When everyone is busy mugging for exams... I'm busy watching We Got Married! It's very addictive! 2 days before the exam, I was bawling my eyes out for Shinae, and I felt like killing Alex when he said it was his last episode. I already killed HyungDon - I always skip when it comes to his part. Seriously, that DonDon is the most insensitive guy! EVER!

I don't really like SS501 but I like HyunJoong. Surprise?! Don't really know how to describe him... sarcastic? He's unintentionally funny. and childish at times. but cute. BAH when are they coming to Malaysia again? I wanna make a 영감현중. zzzz nevermind I know I won't make it. I don't think I even typed his name correctly =S


EDIT - 2202

Eeewwww I can't believe it! My mom is enjoying those Korean horror dramas on KBSworld. Freakingly scary leh! She's so disgusting!

No comments: