Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hallelujah

Guess what. My computer is as good as dead.

It was acting weird yesterday, so I thought it's sending me signs saying that it's growing old and gonna die soon. And I thought, okay since you're gonna die soon, why not die now? I always thought formatting your computer would be an easy task, so I asked my very kind friend who explained patiently to me on how to format it.


Great. It seems easy enough.


I formatted my C drive.


And I don't know what happened to it now.


I know la, when you format your computer all your files would be gone and it's as good as new (almost). BUT the thing with my computer is, the files are still there. but I cannot run it! It's like... it's been formatted, but it's not. Makes sense?


And the greatest news of all - NO INTERNET ACCESS. boohoo ='(

I'm stuck using my brother's computer from Japan. It's kinda hard. Everything is in Japanese - maklumlah, I quit Japanese class looooooong time ago. And the keyboard is weird... The caps lock doesn't work, the symbols are all different.

And I have to budge off before he comes home because he doesn't like anyone else touching his computer. I cannot watch We Got Married!!! Have to wait till my other brother come back from Penang to fix it because I am kiam siap and lazy to bring my #$%&? computer to the repairman.

P/S: I hope my brother stays with his girlfriend for the whole week.

No comments: