Saturday, September 27, 2008

koreanhorse

'Autumn in my heart' can cause severe depression. It makes people actually look forward to having cancer because of the beautiful love story behind it. I cried 3 hours this morning with my mom zzzzzzzzz

Tak apalah, seeing FT and BB made me okay again =) I never knew my maid likes Taeyang this much! She almost scorched the fish just to watch Taeyang! Aiyer! And she was so happy when the cameraman closed up on him. HAHAHAHAHA My maid is so ke ai right? And she couldn't believe it when I told her Shinee is only 15 years old. I just tipu lah, I don't know their age actually.


Someone just commented on one of my Youtube videos.

"you don't have to move ur fucking fingers bitch fucking pissing me off. u think moving ur fingers like that makes u look good? fucking bitch i wanna beat u up fagget"

Somehow this dude is pissed off because I played the piano. Hmmm... I find this amusing though. Does it mean that this person is my anti-fan? ooh I have anti-fan now huh. I feel flattered =D Not everyone has anti-fans okay?! Nah don't think I will delete this comment. It reminds me of how far I've come WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKKK

Ciao going to youtube to have more laughs!



OH wait. Siwon has a Youtube account! Apparently Henry taught him how to use Youtube or something, then helped him open an account.

No comments: