Monday, February 2, 2009

My arm and shoulder muscles are all aching like mad! I've never "exercised" this crazily before after high school! Curse Gary and the nintendo wii boxing game. Eh next time I wanna play it again =) It was fun punching other people's guts out

My intestine feels dirty after all the bai nian junk food and drinks. It really feels like holiday. Don't have the mood to continue studying for the law exam. Still so many places haven't go bai nian yet lah! Such a waste.

(someone help me differentiate between innuendo and innocuous statement, again please?)


P/S: You know the movie 'Transformers'? You've seen it before right? Did you know that the voice-over actor for Optimus Prime is... Peter Cullen? There's a real Cullen in the world!!!! (though his name is not Edward) Haha, maybe you knew, but I didn't, and this is something new to me =)

No comments: