Friday, February 27, 2009

ceh I finished watching On Air yesterday night and this morning newspaper said On Air gonna be shown on 8TV from today onwards WOI! celaka 8TV.

Sometimes I feel disgusted by the people I hate, when I find out that they like the same things I like, or they do the things I did. Because by having the same interests, or sharing the same likes and dislikes, makes me feel like I'm no different than them. But I hate them! Should I hate myself too? Or looking at the bright side, they obviously have very good taste, just like me.

Nah nevermind. Nothing will ruin my good mood today. Not even the good-for-nothings =) I made pizzas today~ na na na naaa~ Notice, I typed pizzas, not pizza. Pizza with s. Plural.

They taste better than the ones you get from Pizza Hut or Shakey's or Domino's because my pizzas are fully loaded babeh!


No comments: