Monday, February 9, 2009

I really wish for... *prays hard*


Neeh, the boxing game that made my muscles ache

^ I'll upload the others on facebook =)


I really hate it when it rains around 6-7 p.m. Especially on Mondays and Tuesdays. It's the only time I actually have something to watch on TV (with the exception of Friday nights)! And it just has to rain!


Map to FGS DongZhen temple. I know lots of people have no idea where it is. Astro AEC have been broadcasting the CNY celebrations there for two consecutive years. That's gotta count for something, right? The volunteers decorate the place to make it extra nice during CNY, and it has been a popular tourist attraction for the past I-forgot-how-many-years.

It just stopped raining when I reached.
Everything is wet and the sky is gloomy.




Yes, this is fake. Tipu punya. Impossible to find sakura in M'sia la okay.
It's the year of the Cow, so there's a retarded cow there =S


I know lah, this is so not me. But with the sakura and the umbrella, I just automatically act sweet and demure la! Lady sangat kan?
Fuyoh my mom lagi best! Act young somemore, macam rakam MV nia.
*hide and seek* now you see me, now you don't
I know I have a cute mom, thanks =)


I'm trying to live healthy... like, trying to cut down on rubbish food and drink more water. People who knows me will know that I don't like drinking. I can survive on one cup of water the whole day. Kinda insane, but I've been living like that for 18 years, and I don't see any signs of dehydration or whatsoever. yet. And so I shall place a bottle of water next to me, and promise to drink it every half an hour (or whenever I remember). Hmm... I wonder how long will I stick to this regime?

MSN has not been working for the whole week. I tried everything, from troubleshooting to uninstalling and installing it, but it still won't work. Any ideas? Or is it not working for everyone else too?

No comments: