Monday, October 13, 2008

Yo Girlz Desire

I missed Music Bank the other day as I went out celebrating my father's birthday, and so I thought I missed GD and TOP hosting the show with InYoung. But I guess not! God is on my side MUAHAHAHA saw them today =) Happy-nya aku sekarang! And I can watch them on Saturday again. YAY for repeat telecasts!

I get a little frustrated whenever I watch 2PM's performance though. Their choreograph and everything is nice, but I would like to see more of Nich Khun! It's hard to see him real clear in performances cuz he has like... only 4 lines?! Four VERY SHORT lines?!

Hey JYP are you seeing this?! I demand to see more of Nich Khun! I WANT to see more of NICH KHUN!

This is so cool. Nich Khun has a whole Wiki page to himself =) Oh, GD and TOP has it as well. I know lah, you're saying "so what? Kenny Sia also got lah!" HEHEHEHE I'm self-entertaining here ._. Okay nevermind I'll just upload piccies.

Tak tau lah, just feel like posting this picture of Billy.

Celebrated Dad's birthday in Dragon-I



This was really tasty. Szechuan chicken or something. Forgot lah


Dad's birthday cake. Don't think I baked it the correct way but it's still delicious. It's a little too sweet but Dad finished it anyway =) Oh by the way, this is chocolate lava cake lar. Got the recipe from Xiaxue's blog.


And err... it's a little embarassing to say, but this was supposed to be pepero sticks. Dunno what ingredients I got wrong but it turned out to be cookie-cake? Blah just dipped them in chocolate, coloured balls and almond nibs to make them look nicer. They actually taste okay! Just that they're not pepero sticks when I meant them to be =(



I'm still waiting to watch FT Island!! Guess I have to watch the MV tomorrow, gotta sleep soon, can't stay up and wait. Excuse me mister

And oh, another by the way, everytime I hear vibrations (handphone, fridge, any vibrating sound lah!) I automatically look around and assume someone is playing 10jeom manjeome 10jeom. ZOMG I am so 2PMed

No comments: