Tuesday, October 21, 2008

grease grease

Geez soompi is down for the umpteenth time this week &$#&%^*&%^&*#


Mom loved the drama 태양 의 여자 when it was previously shown on KBSworld. When I was window shopping I saw this shop selling the drama's DVD. And I remember my mom complaining that she missed the last episode, and wanted to know what's the ending.

She was kinda surprised when I told her I bought it especially for her, cause I'm normally selfish, and only spend money on myself. She kept re-confirming if I really bought the DVD for her. Haiyar, wanna become filial once in a while pun di-questioned-kan.

Anyways, 태양의여자 = TaeYang's Girl! Muahahaha! I am 태양 의 여자 =)
Too bad the title says Women of the Sun instead.


Ooh, and and and!

Lucky people (mostly S'poreans) who get tickets for the Singapore Kpop Concert, remember to give lots and lots of support + love to all the artists who're gonna perform yea? Show them that the rest of South East Asia, not only Thailand, loves them too!

Remember to show MORE love for Wonder Girls and 2PM okay? Help me shout loud loud for NichKhun! and YooBin! and Chansung! and SunMi! and Sunye!


NichKhun says rakna jub jub *hearts*

LMAO only heard that phrase once from MinHwan and it's stuck with my tongue now.

No comments: